Japansk mat & Japansk matlagningskurs

Apr 18, 2011

Japanese-style curry - Japansk curry




Have you heard of Japanese-style curry?
Curries are very popular dishes in Japan.
Japanese-styled curries are thicker than curries found in other cuisines and served with Japanese rice
Curries vary from hot to mild. They contain many kinds of spices and vegetables and fruit essences.
A wide variety of vegetables and meats or seafood are used to make Japanese curry. 
They are balanced diet and healthy as well!

The easiest way to cook Japanese-styled curries is to use Japanese instant curry roux.



2 comments:

  1. Per
    Hi, I happened to find your blog and I love Japanese curry which I had in Tokyo. I do not remember when I had it last time. Especially I like Katsu curry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Per,
    Thank you for your comment! Katsu curry is very popular among men. Especially foreign men like Katus curry since it makes you very full, doesnt it?

    ReplyDelete