Japansk mat & Japansk matlagningskurs

May 6, 2012

Japansk matlagningskurs: Picknick Lunch box (Obentou)

Today a teenage girl came to my Japanese cooking class. She is the youngest girl in my class. Surprisingly, she can speak Japanese pretty well. So we enjoyed talking in Japanese !
We cooked Obentou ( Japanese lunch box) with Chicken Karaage, Teriyaki hamburger, Japanese styled potato salad and Onigiri( rice ball). 




T

We took out the Obento with us and enjoyed a small picnic near cherry blossom. It like Ohanami  (Cherry blooms viewing ).

4 comments:

  1. Lovely!! Could you give me the recipes, please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi RU.
    Thank you for your comment. If you want I can teach you someday. It was nice to have a short picnic under the sun and cerry blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you hold any more classes this year? I love japan and enjoy the cooking but so far I'm not that good at it, so I'd love to go to one of your classes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hej MadMoiselle Silk,
      Tack för ditt intresse! You are welcome to my Japanese cooking classes and I can arrange it for you. You can find courses/ information by clicking Japansk matlagningskurs on the top and send email from my contact if you have any questions.

      Delete